What is Evacuation?
Evacuation is the process of safely removing people from a hazardous or dangerous area. It is typically used in emergency situations to protect people from harm, such as during natural disasters, terrorist attacks, or other dangerous incidents.
What are the Types of Evacuation?
There are several types of evacuation, including:
- Fire evacuation – used to safely remove people from a building in case of fire.
- Medical evacuation – used to transport patients with medical emergencies from one location to another for medical treatment.
- Natural disaster evacuation – used to remove people from areas affected by natural disasters such as hurricanes, earthquakes, or tsunamis.
- Hazardous material evacuation – used to remove people from areas affected by hazardous material spills or releases.
- Shelter-in-place evacuation – used to have people remain indoors in a safe location during an emergency situation such as a gas leak.
- Evacuation drill – a practice evacuation meant to prepare people for a real evacuation.
The goal of evacuation is to get people away from the area of danger as quickly and safely as possible.
What Evacuation Equipment Do You Use In Your Building?
Talk to us today on 08177321761 or contact us to schedule a demo with any of our TETCON evacuation equipment. Let’s see how we can be of service to you.